It seems that I made the WOTD crossword too difficult so, to make up for it, here are some across clues made slightly less cryptic (hopefully).
1. Rearrange the cheese plate especially the French ones.
4. Welsh insect in high-tech west coast American town.
5. Urban lawyer with a love for coffee.
6. What's that in the tool box? It's not obvious.
10. Virgin. I would bet she is.
16. That Ice sculpture deserves a good write up.
17. Feline cocktail, don't drink to many or you'll go mad.
21. Wee Sean Connery puts things in order.
22. There was an argument on the aircraft M'Lord.
23. Qualification in denim (or indeed magic, but you'd need a lamp).
24. A bit like an Indian my friend.
38. At first glance it seems to be a place where children learn to swear.
40. The sound of a posh duck. It's elementary.
42. No metric for us. We're in favour of the Imperial weight system.
Brain Drain #3 - Photos
7 years ago